Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing the Website, users are deemed to have agreed to use content in a responsible manner, and undertaking the following:
(1) Refraining from activities that are illicit, unlawful or contrary to good faith and public order, and not in compliance of local culture or tradition.
(2) Refraining from publishing content of a racist, xenophobic or discriminatory nature based on race, gender, ideology, religion or act in a way contrary to public order, sensibilities, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, intimacy or image of third parties and the applicable legislation in general.
(3) Introducing hyperlinks for commercial purposes on third-party websites that allow access to the Website is forbidden and Premier Homes shall not be liable for the use or content of third-party websites which may be linked to the Website
(4) Maintaining currency and integrity of data requested while using the Website.
(5) Not damaging any physical and/orlogical systems of the Website.
(6) Not introducingmalware or computer viruses into the network or any other physical or logical systems likely to result in damage of any nature whatsoever.
(7) Not copying or manipulating contents of the Website or circulating information, or publicity messages, or sending messages for any other commercial purpose,
(8) Not collecting and/or storing personal details of third parties; not limited to accessing, or using e-mail accounts of other users; or modifying or tampering with their messages.
Premier Homes reserves the right to make any modifications deemed appropriate to its Website without prior notice, and may add, delete or modify content and services it provides;or the manner in which the same are presented or located on its website.Nor shall it be held liable for stored information and content, including but not limited to, on forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other medium that allows third parties to publish content independent from the Website. However, in cases where users may consider contentinappropriate to aforementioned definitions, they are requested to direct their queries to the Site Administrator.
LIABILITY FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE
Under no circumstances, shall Premier Homes be held liable for any damages of any nature that may occur, as a result of errors or omissions in the content, unavailability of the website or the transmission of viruses or malware in the content, in spite of having adopted all the technological measures required to prevent such instances. Nor can Premier Homes assume any liability for any content introduced by third parties on to its website as a result of linking to third-party website.